Lincoln Diesels can supply a range of Mirrlees Blackstone wear and non-wear parts suitable for* the following models:
Mirrlees Blackstone existed in their first incarnation as Blackstone & Co. on 29th January, 1889. They were a producer of farming implements, and in 1896, had started to build lamp start oil engines. By 1912 they had developed a new internal combustion engine that ran on vaporising oil, and by 1919 they had installed a 25 horsepower, three-cylinder version into a crawler tractor, which they produced until 1925.
By 1929, they were building diesel engines for the Agricultural & General Engineers (AGE) group. Following the collapse of AGE, Blackstone & Co. continued as an engine builder and was taken over by R A Lister & Co. in 1937, forming Lister Blackstone. In 1965, another takeover by the Hawker Siddeley group meant that Lister would become Lister Petter, and Blackstone would become Mirrlees Blackstone.